Sunday, March 12, 2023

 Training Log: Entry 2706


Slept until 0740 with daylight savings, got in a fasted 2:30 workout with my 25lb slam ball that was combinations of sprawl drills and burpees and picking it up and slamming it, just being chaotic and getting the heart rate up.  Had a great lunch at our local BBQ place.  They have chicken wings like this



So I got some of those and some of my kid's grilled chicken.  Dinner was a 6oz piedmontese sirloin and 2 eggs (stake and eggs woo!) with some of my wife's filet mignon as well.

While cooking, got in a mutation of Grace and Fran.  Did 21-15-9 of double kettlebell clean and press w/24kg bells and chins in 7:51.  

Starting Krypteia prep phase tomorrow.  That's the projected way forward for this training cycle, with my own spin of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment