Friday, March 18, 2016

Training Log: Entry 2075



AM WORKOUT


NG Chins: 1x30

Prowler (high handles)
5400'

Notes: Finally hit my goal of over a mile with the prowler. Took slightly less than an hour. Conditions were good, and everything went well. Proof once again that, if you're going to hurt me, you'd better kill me, because I'll just keep coming back stronger.

General notes: Woke up at 194.2 this morning. Got a cheat meal tonight: planning on Panda Express. Will work the rolling thunder tonight, along with some neck and possibly abs. I've never been drunk before (or drank for that matter), but after the mile with the prowler, that's about the closest I could describe it. Was walking all over the place, mind was fuzzy, and was deliriously happy.


PM WORKOUT

Rolling thunder 195
2x6


Notes: Was feeling like I had a PR in me, but tried 210 and could only wiggle it a bit.  No clear break. So, back to the progression.


Finished the day with

NG Chins 50 (1x30, 1x20)
Dips 1x65
Band pull aparts 100



Cheat meal was Panda express: rice, double orange chicken, beijing beef.  Must've been totally carb depleted, because it didn't even phase me.  Been having real bad GI issues today. I've stopped taking NSAIDS, so I'm not bleeding, but I'm going to trouble shoot a few more issues here. If this keeps up, I'm going to get checked out. Getting older now, can't ignore things like I used to.

No comments:

Post a Comment