Sunday, March 27, 2016

Training Log: Entry 2082

Treadmill
Walk-25 minutes, capping out at 4.2 speed on 0 degree incline
Run-5 minutes, 6 speed, 0 incline


Notes: First time officially running in a LONG time. My stride was much better on the treadmill versus when I tried running on the trail, but part of that too is wearing running shoes vs the tactical boots I was wearing for the medley.  I don't think it'll take long to get back to full form on this.  The knee feels achy, but not near the surgical site.  My IT band gets a little inflame, and I can feel the patella hitting the tibia, most likely near the fracture site/where the meniscus got shredded.  It's more inconvenient than painful.


Hit my daily lifts all week, capping out at 76 dips in 1 set today and 60 NG chins and 100 pull aparts a day.  Next week, still going for a max set of dips, then 70 NG chins and 100 pull aparts.

No comments:

Post a Comment