Monday, May 2, 2016

Training Log: Entry 2116

Singled legged SSB Box Squats 305+chains
16 reps


Notes: Little bit of a scare today.  I apparently was rotating the pin I was holding onto, and on rep 9 I ended up pulling it out of the rack at the bottom of the rep.  At least the system worked, because all it meant was that I sat back down on the box and took a moment to contemplate how I got there.  The best part was getting out from under the bar, putting the pin back in place, and then completely dead squatting the weight back up.  Very intense.  Rested for a second after that before getting the rest of my reps.


(3) SSB Box squats 75lbs+chains
1x50


Notes: After the above issue, knee was feeling pretty spotty, so I took things light.


Blast strap fallout holds
2:15


(4) Axle deadlifts 123lbs
100 reps



General notes: Woke up at 194.8.  Cut out the reverse hypers just to take things a little easier on the knee, but things are feeling pretty solid.

No comments:

Post a Comment