Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Training Log: Entry 2118

Seated Chain Suspended Buffalo Bar Good Mornings
5xBar
5x100
5x140
5x230
3x280
1x320
2x370

https://youtu.be/imnWs_2tILk

Notes: First time I've ever gone heavy with this variation.  It was feeling like a good day, stars lined up, so I decided to see what I could do.  In truth, I realize I'm not quite getting the 3-4 sets around 90% that would make this REAL ME work, but it'll do.


Car deadlift simulator 1 plate per side
1x100


Notes: Felt like I was ready to throw these back in.  Be a decent way to get some knee flexion in that isn't squatting.  It was tough, but not bad on the surgical site.  Just really happy to have this movement back, because it's awesome.


Reverse hyper 110
4x15


superset w/

GHR sit-ups
4x12


Notes: Once again, another classic brought back.  I was really worried about this one, since I'm suspending myself by the surgical site, but everything held up well.  Still made sure to keep my core super tight to keep from shifting weight to the knees, but it worked out.  This is good as well, as I have a physical fitness test coming up where sit-ups are  part of it.



General notes: Woke up at 195.2.  Elbows and shoulders are feeling better.  Not 100%, but definitely moving in the right direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment