Monday, May 16, 2016

Training Log: Entry 2130


Car deadlift simulator 3 plates
4x10
1x20




Notes: Still not really hitting my limit, but this was getting more taxing.  Right elbow is really the x-factor.  Knee is handling the load well.



Reverse hyper 140
5x12

superset w/

Standing ab wheel
5x8



Buffalo bar squats
5xBar
5x100
5x140
30x195

Notes: Wasn't able to do birthday squats on my birthday, so here they are now.  This was definitely taxing; had to pause at the top of rep 20 to catch my breath before moving on.  Still moving slow and controlled, but it's feeling much more natural.  My knee seems to be feeling stronger with all the work I've been putting it through. 


General notes: Woke up at 197.6.  Weight has been climbing steadily.  Probably some of it regaining muscle in the injured leg, but I'm going to keep an eye on my diet as well.  I'm eating cleaner and I'm leaner than I was the last time I was at 198, but I know my portion sizes are getting pretty nuts.  Once I get my training sorted out, I might try to drop a few pounds and hold there for a touch, but we'll see.  I may end up putting on some more weight as the leg comes back.

No comments:

Post a Comment