Friday, May 20, 2016

Training Log: Entry 2133


AM WORKOUT


Treadmill
Running 25 minutes at 8mph
Incline 3

Notes: Ran with garage door closed. This is really starting to suck. I imagine minor weight gains might be impacting things. I've at least found a decent show to take my mind off things. Going to do a 2 a day with a medley later.

Woke up at 196.0.


PM WORKOUT


Medley 50'
100lb prowler push
100lb keg run
Back to prowler
Empty prowler backwards drag


5 rounds


Notes: This was a legit medley.  First one in a LONG time.  My footspeed is garbage on the keg, but I expect that.  For the most part, it was just building confidence in the knee.  I still need to take things cautiously, but I really feel like I can start opening up again.



Cheat meal Jack in the Box.  Inside of a bacon sourdough burger, inside of a jack's spicy chicken, 2 tacos and small curly fries.

No comments:

Post a Comment