Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Training Log: Entry 2154

"the clouds will part and the sky cracks open
and god himself will reach his fucking arm through
just to push you down
just to hold you down"
-Trent Reznor "Wretched"


I'm honestly in a great mood, but I've been in a bit of a NIN kick recently and it's like I just heard this verse for the first time.  I know it's supposed to be angsty and depressing, but it genuinely fires me up.  I'm an adversity junkie; bring it.


---


DELOAD


Axle floor press 186
5x10


superset w/


Seated Incline hammer curl 35lbs
5x10


Notes: Went back to something I learned from some bodybuilding training and did the seated incline hammer curls to use less weight while still stressing the arms pretty decent.



NG chins
1x35
5x20


superset w/


DB lateral raise 20lbs
5x10



T-bar rows
2x5x1 plate
2x5x2 plates
2x5x3 plates
1x5x4 plates


DROPSET
15x4plates
10x3plates
15x2plates
20x1plate


Notes: Did a LOT of warm-ups to work around my back, right arm, knee and serratus, but it paid off.  This felt great, and I got a crazy pump out of it.



General notes: Woke up at 194.4.  Lots of little aches and pains, but knee feels awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment