Saturday, June 25, 2016

Training Log: Entry 2162

(6) Axle Mat Pulls
5x123
5x156
5x246
5x336
1x426
1x516
3x566 (deadstop)
16x426 (touch and go)


Notes: As much as I would like to think that I added 55lbs to last week's numbers, the real difference here is that I trained later in the day after my third big meal.  I think it shows the difference between an AM and a PM workout.  Still; awesome to see me moving this weight again, especially on an axle.  I had the 4th in me if I was willing to be stupid about it, but still not quite there yet.


Took video of both sets; will uplaod later.



Reverse hyper 230
4x10


sueprset w/

GHR sit ups
4x10


Buffalo Bar Squats
5xBar
5x100
5x140
2x190
1x230
1x280
1x320


DROPSET
5x370
6x320
7x280
8x230
9x180
10x140


Notes: Decided to quit being a no belt hero and actually move some weight.  I was avoiding the belt as an artificial means to limit the load on my knee, but it just felt like a good day to go heavier.  This felt like back to the bad old days for me; awesome workout, total ball buster, came away better.


Got some video of this one as well.




General notes: Woke up at 193.4.  Wife ran a half marathon today, so I spent 2ish hours walking up and down the beach with the kid.  Got to eat my cheat meal at Red Lobster; entree' was pretty tame with lobster and shrimp, but had 3 cheddar biscuits.  Also did 2 poptarts post workout.

3 comments:

  1. Hell yeah, that legitimately makes me glad to see. You are truly a human crane with how smooth and relaxed you make that look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thanks dude. It means a lot to have you supporting me.

      It's killing me to HAVE to be so relaxed and smooth, haha. I know I could get another rep or 2 if I cut loose and get stupid with it, but it's just not the best idea for now. It'll come back though.

      Thanks for the post.

      Delete
  2. Erm, talking about the video you posted in the ensuing post of course.

    ReplyDelete