Friday, June 17, 2016

Training Log: Entry 2155


AM WORKOUT


Treadmill
Running 30:00 at 8.1 mph
Distance: 4.05 miles
Incline: 1.5

Notes: It's pretty crazy that I'm still doing these distance runs, but I haven't been in this kind of running shape in a long time and I figure I might as well hold onto it as long as I can. Haven't gotten a long run in for the past 2 weeks, so I scaled the incline down and increased speed slightly. Honestly wanted to quit at 13:00 in, since I've been primarily running 1.5 miles and wasn't really used to the time any more. Happy to keep enduring it. Kept garage door closed to make things more miserable.

Woke up at 197.0. Not too shocked. Ate a lot of sodium yesterday (breakfast meats for dinner) and drank a lot of fluids. With my cheat meal being today too, probably going to see a crazy spike.



PM WORKOUT


10 minutes EMOM
100lb keg clean and press x4

Notes: This wasn't as challenging as I thought it would be. It WAS the first time I had clean and pressed ANYTHING since my injury, let alone a keg, so that was a victory, but next time I need to do something more. This was kinda a dud of a conditioning session. I might try to squeeze in something higher intensity later in the week.

I took some video of it just to document. I'll be uploading it tonight.

Light cheat meal; nachos bel grande at taco bell and the inside of 3 chicken flatbread sandwiches.

No comments:

Post a Comment