Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Training Log: Entry 2159

SSB Squats
5xBar+chains
5x115+chains
5x155+chains
3x205+chains
1x245+chains
16x315+chains


Notes: 20 was the goal, but once again the SSB crushed my lungs.  Just makes me want it more.  Everything was feeling well this time at least.  I'm on the fence on if I'll stick with this weight next week or add more.  Can't really make a bad decision.  I think I need to bring in a backoff set like I used to.  Maybe paused squats.



Reverse hyper 230
4x8


superset w/


Standing ab wheel
4x8



Car deadlift simulator
5x1plate
5x2plates
5x3plates
1x4plates
1x5plates
10x6plates


Notes: This felt awesome.  I love this movement for how hard you can push it.  I might've been able to eek out another rep or 2, but I could tell that I was compromising my technique.  I'm getting back to some old PRs on this one.


Got video of the squats and car deads.  I'll be uploading them later.


General notes: Woke up at 196.0.  Diet has been weird the past few days due to long work schedule.



Video from yesterday's workout


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4xrqJr5dMw

No comments:

Post a Comment