Saturday, January 15, 2022

 Training Log: Entry 2661


Slept until 0630 and got in fasted “Comrade Fran”, strict chins and going 21-15-9-5 to get my 50 daily work chins knocked out too. Time for 21-15-9 was 6:12, final time was 7:14. The snow hit last night, so shoveling will be today. My lats are on fire from that little surge I got on my deadlifts: interesting feeling. Starting to get some physical breakdowns that come when there’s no surplus of calories to heal off of. Riding the razor’s edge on the break here, which should mean a solid response when I jack up the volume and the food.


Shoveled a lot of wet heavy snow today, then...


PM WORKOUT (1500)


Buffalo Bar Squat 20x320+Axle deadlift 20x316+Keg Grace (155lb keg one motions)





50 dips

50 pull aparts

20 standing ab wheels

40 reverse hypers

25 pushdowns

Neck work


Notes: This was a faster workout than throwing Fran on at the end, but it sucked WAY more.  I definitely felt chow wanting to come back up on Grace around the halfway point.  I do think the next evolution will be Grace and Fran together.  


Got my "No Bull" trainers.  They are going to make great prowler shoes, but no dice on the deadlifts.  They elevate me pretty high off the ground.  Seems pretty goofy really.  Gonna stick with my Crossfit LTRs with the holes in them for now, but might get the Mark Bell deadlift slippers.


Weekend is treating me well.  Lots of sleep and recharging.  Definitely needed this.  Got a bison pot roast on deck for tomorrow night's dinner.


No comments:

Post a Comment