Wednesday, January 19, 2022

 Training Log: Entry 2665


AM WORKOUT (0315 wake up via alarm) FASTED


SNAKEHANDLER MASS


3 front squats of 225

4 log vipers 135

5 burpee chins


17 rounds in under 43 minutes (16 done in under 40, a PR)


20 standing ab wheels


Notes: Made the decision to push for another round vs get in daily work and it was absolutely the right call. Really discovered some magic with this one. Burpee chins were the missing link, and now that I got that in this just hits everything and brutalizes me. My legs were showing the symptoms of Zeno squats yesterday, but this got some life into them.


Working a 12 today, with Tang Soo Do tonight. Heavy conditioning based day. If I have the chance, I’ll get in some more daily work, but otherwise totally at peace with how this shook out. Honestly just a great start to the morning.


I’m really gravitating toward this training. Maybe my future will hold some 5s pro for main work and then just finishing out with this as a training style. We’ll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment