Saturday, January 22, 2022

 Training Log: Entry 2668


Slept until 0620 and got in 36 rounds of burpee over bar fasted. Weekend off to an awesome start. Had Tang Soo Do last night and it was just a blast: solid class of 1 steps partnered up with this Mrs. 



PM WORKOUT (1400)


No rest between anything


20x320 buffalo bar squats

20x316 axle deadlifts

"Comrade Fran" w/45lb bells and strict chins

"Keg Grace" with 150lb keg





20 standing ab wheels

50 pull aparts

40 reverse hypers w/50lbs

50 dips

25 pushdowns


2 mile walk with the dog


Notes: I continue my natural gradual descent into madness on this one.  Getting 15 reps before the first set down on the deads is awesome.  That transition into Fran is ROUGH, and I forgot the knee sleeves at the start.  Grace always makes me feel like I'm going to lose chow around the halfway point.  I'm really pleased with how quick the squats and deads went: done within the space of one song.  Considering what else could be added at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment