Tuesday, January 18, 2022

 Training Log: Entry 2664


AM WORKOUT (0308 natural wake up) FASTED


DEATH AND TAXES ON ICE


10 rounds in 52 minutes


Front rack position walking lunges with KBs back to the truck


POST WORKOUT SHAKE


50 dips

40 reverse hypers

20 standing ab wheels

50 pull aparts

25 pushdowns

Neck work


50 burpee chins in 5:50


Notes: So here is what my prowler space looked like this morning





You can see the solid sheets of ice out front, and then all that sparkly stuff is a base layer of frost.  I was thankful to have a long enough spot to work, but low handle pushes weren't happening.  Simply couldn't get a grip.


So the workout went:  5 KB clusters-run 60 paces to prowler loaded w/90lbs-backwards drag to KBs-3 front squats-high handle push 60 paces-run back to KBs and do 3 front squats-run back to prowler and forward drag while holding the tow rope 60 pages-3 front squats-high handle push 60 paces.  That's 1 round.


On the berserker front, I didn’t even make it 10 minutes into the workout before I had to shed all the top layers, and at the end sweat was running in my eyes. This was really gassing me, despite the fact I had to move slower due to the ice.

After it was done, got home with enough time to tack on that mini conditioning on the end as well.  Back to work today, and a 12 hour shift tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment