Wednesday, June 8, 2022

 Training Log: Entry 2443


AM WORKOUT (0347 wake up via dog) FASTED


10 rounds of


Prowler harness pull w/90lbs loaded

Run back to start

10 paces KB front rack walking lunges w/24kg bells

Farmer carry bells rest of distance to prowler


In 42:30 


Drive everything back home, unload truck, 22 ABCs in 5 minutes w/24kg bells


Notes: 


* Really glad to have finally gotten in some prowler work.  This is my first time using this harness, and it was definitely a different experience for me.  Good to be able to give it a go: should have decent carryover to truck pull.


* I'm using a different location for this work than before.  It's closer, and more private.  I have no idea how long of a distance I was going, but it was consistent: I'm basically going the full length of the parking lot.


* Intent here was to really fatigue my single leg ability, so I'm hitting those lunges to blow out the legs and then gassing hard with the harness.  It worked: this was a killer workout.


* Hitting the ABCs at the end was the perfect cherry on top.  I like how this all shaped out.


* Tang Soo Do tonight, and maybe some daily work.

No comments:

Post a Comment