Monday, June 13, 2022

 Training Log: Entry 2447


SUNDAY


Slept until 0630. Quality sleep. Did 10 minutes of the following


EMOM


3 barbell thrusters w/135lbs

AMRAP burpee chins


Kinda like a reverse Kalsu. The barbell was still loaded from yesterday, so I figured why not. Realized it’s basically “Cluster Bomb” with only 1 cluster, but was still a decent way to open a Saturday. Elbow still hurts with lockout, but I’ve finally found the damn nerve cluster causing the issue, so I’m going to mash the hell out of it over the next few days to make it heal.


PM WORKOUT


 I got 25 ABCs in 5 minutes again with thr 24kg bells.


I found out I was shorting myself on the clean. Started including a jump into it and it makes it fast and thr transition to press smooth. Had 9 or 10 seconds left in the round when I got 25. Tried to seal out 30, but every single time I reached for the bells my body shut down in self defense. It was wild.

No comments:

Post a Comment