Thursday, September 15, 2022

 Training Log: Entry 2540


AM WORKOUT (0426 natural wake up) FASTED


**2 rounds of PBJs**


* TABEARTA w/95lbs straight into 5 minutes of burpee chins straight into 50 swings w/40kg bell


* 3 complexes per round for series of TABEARTA, 2 per round for second






Notes: 


* Schedule was screwy this morning, so I put my money where my mouth is.  I keep saying that this is “the answer” to so many questions, and found out I was right.  Absolutely smoked inside of 20 minutes, and if this is all the training I get today, I got enough.  This ends up as 100 swings, 60 burpee chins, and 40 bear complexes (itself meaning 40 cleans, 40 front squats, 40 back squats, and 80 presses overhead).  That’s some real work.


* I like the idea of declining things as I go along.  Went from 3 to 2 complexes: could also do 4 minutes of BCs instead of 5, 40 swings instead of 50, etc.  Just keep winding it down to fill up time.  OR try to keep it as legit as possible and really make it hurt.


* The name “PBJ” is here to stay.  This is going to become my default answer to a LOT of questions.  And pairing this WITH a legit PBJ would be just dandy.

No comments:

Post a Comment