Sunday, September 4, 2022

 Training Log: Entry 2529

SATURDAY

Slept until 0618, got in a fasted workout of


* TABERTA, 3 complexes per round

* 35 burpee chins in 5 minutes

* 50 KB swings w/40kg bell in 1:20


Awesome 10 minute workout to kickstart the day. 


PM


Been a full day.  Took the kid fishing and mini golfing in the morning, but one of those "Nerf Vortex" footballs and we took it out to a parking lot for about 20 minutes where I'd chuck it and the kid would take off on their scooter and I'd book it on my feet and we'd see who could get there first.  Helluva workout, and you can do it on your own if you like.  Gets your throws in.


Had a brief moment of downtime, so did this for my daily work




EMOM, 2 stone of steel to shoulder, fill in the remainder with


50 dips

40x90 reverse hypers

20 standing ab wheels

50 pull aparts

25 pushdowns


TABEARTA again to finish 


Off camera, got in 50 chaos curls and 15 chins.  I'm pushing my bicep now that it's ready to play nice, which is how I stupidly tend to operate

No comments:

Post a Comment