Sunday, September 4, 2022

 Training Log: Entry 2530


Slept off and on until 0608, got up and did a repeat of yesterday fasted


TABEARTA

38 burpee chins in 5 minutes

50 40kg KB swings in 1:16


I realize this is simply a chopped down and re-mixed version of last week. Swings, TABEARTA and Burpee Chins. This needs a name. Got a few ideas circulating, but this really does just answer all the questions in 10 minutes. Honestly, I might just call it “PB&J”. As much as I’d love to give it a cool name, I feel like that gives it proper credit ala Dan John. The PBJ is my go-to for SO much when it comes to the nutrition question, this, in turn, should become my default answer to training.


PM

Got in all my daily work, and then did 30 thrusters w/95lbs in 1:20 before throwing on the 80lb vest and taking the dog for a not quite 2 mile walk. They overheated pretty bad so shut it down. Solid weekend training day, and tomorrow we squat. I have to day off so I’ll be able to sleep in somewhat.

No comments:

Post a Comment