Friday, September 23, 2022

 Training Log: Entry 2548

AM WORKOUT (0415 wake up via alarm) FASTED

"SABIN FIGARO"




That morning workout was "Sabin Figaro", based off his quote "can't go to war on an empty stomach".  So you eat your PBJ and then go on the Monument to Non-Existence. For the latter, I went 10 thrusters, 15 front squats, 20 squats, 25 SSB squats and 30 deadlifts, all with the same 95lbs that I started the PBJ with.


I like the bones on this.  My lungs were hurting, but I could stand to get either more weight or more reps on the back half.  I can see this hanging around.  Still love what I've discovered with PBJs.  They just fit well...and live up to their name in turn.


Got in a tabata prisoner squat w/push ups between rounds workout in the evening.  Road trip day for the Tang Soo Do tournament, so get in what we can.

No comments:

Post a Comment