Monday, September 26, 2022

 Training Log: Entry 2551


Started my day with an AM tabata prisoner squat workout holding the 10 second rest in the squat position, drove 8 hours, got home and did TABEARTA. Bar is set in the rack for squats tomorrow.


I’m definitely approaching my limit with eating. This 4 day break showed me how much I like not basing my life around food, especially since I had to get home and meal prep. My upcoming diet break will be welcomed, and then I’ll be ready to go by the end of it, which is great, because Super Squats is exciting me, and then the way forward after that is doing so as well.


Bicep is feeling better, forearm is hit or miss, elbow is feeling good. I can tell my left bicep has become shortened, but I think I still came out of this without a full tear, so just enough damage to learn my lesson. But we’ll see. There go my bodybuilding days. It's part of the reason I'm hammering that underhand: going to see if I can make the left play nice and catch up.

No comments:

Post a Comment