Tuesday, June 8, 2021

 Training Log: Entry 2446


DEEP WATER BEGINNER Week 4, Workout 1 (out of order: should be Week 3 Workout 5)


AM WORKOUT (0520 wake up via alarm, 0640 workout)


Texas Deadlift Bar TnG Deadlifts 385
10x10 (3:00 between sets)

SSB alternating lunges 130
3x10 (2:00 between sets)

20 standing ab wheels
40 reverse hypers

Notes: Schedule is crazy, I had today off and have to work an early tomorrow, so rather than wake the house up at 0330 with 100 deadlifts I moved things around and will do conditioning tomorrow.  This means I did 10x10 squats on Friday and 10x10 deads on Tues.  Still stiff walking today but not as bad as previous days, and thankfully my deadlift is more back than legs, so it all panned out.  This was a struggle but I made it.  Used some of my old "cheats" by taking a legit 3 between sets vs 2:45, but it's still in the letter of the law.  Got lawn mowing, conditioning and possibly a run with the Mrs in my fuutre.


---

90 minutes of lawnmowing from 0930-1100


LUNCHTIME WORKOUT

10x280 Buffalo bar squat
10 chins
10 dips
5 BB squats
10 chins
10 dips
15 BB squats
10 chins
10 dips

Time: 6:04


PM WORKOUT (1730)

2.6 mile walk with the Mrs


Notes: Quite a full day of training.  It's hot as hell right now, and the lawn care was good low impact work.  That squat workout is sneaky, but once I racked after the 15 I was hurting real good.  Walk was restorative.  Definitely feeling cramming all this training together, but I'm eating well and making it work.  Conditioning in the early AM tomorrow and Tang Soo Do class in the evening.  Also, my Ironmaster additions arrived today.  Got them into the garage, but not fully set up yet.  Hopefully before back day: be cool to take out the 130lb bells for some rows for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment