Monday, June 21, 2021

 Training Log: Entry 2459


AM WORKOUT (0429 natural wake up) FASTED


2 rotations of Tabata rounds of the following


Prisoner squats

Burpees

Odd object thruster (using the standing side table in my hotel room)

Mountain climbers

Jumping jacks


1 tabata workout of 

Round 1: Prisoner squat

Round 2: Burpee

Round 3: Thruster

Round 4: Mountain climber

Repeat


Notes: In case it's confusing, I did a full tabata workout (4 minutes) of prisoner squats, then did it for burpees, etc, for 10 tabata workouts, then did 1 final workout where I varied the movement each round.  Had about 30 seconds between workouts. Still not quite the intensity of the 500 burpees, but got my heart rate up this morning.  The thrusters were the most challenging, just with the weird object, but I tried to structure it such that muscles got to "rest" a little by movement.

No comments:

Post a Comment