Monday, June 14, 2021

 Training Log: Entry 2452

DEEP WATER BEGINNER, Week 5 Workout 1 (Numbering got screwed up somewhere)

AM WORKOUT (0700 workout after coming off 12 hour night shift)

Buffalo Bar Squat 325
10x10 w/1:50 rest

SSB lunges 135
3x10 w/2:00 rest

20 standing ab wheels
40 reverse hypers


Notes: I just drowned the shark here in Deep Water.  Crushed this workout, and after coming off a 12 hour night shift.  I'm just firing on all cylinders.  This is while running this whole goddamn program without any rest days with a bunch of conditioning slapped on top of it (speaking of, still got that in the docket to get in the deadlift technique work).  My skull is killing me, as is typical after these workouts.  I didn't need to lie down on the floor at any point, rest periods were tight, and squats moved strong.  I'm just over the moon on this.  

No comments:

Post a Comment