Tuesday, June 1, 2021

 Training Log: Entry 2439


PM WORKOUT (1500)


3 mile run with the Mrs


KB workout

Just gonna narrate this.  I took my 45lb bell and clean and strict pressed each rep.  I did 1 rep, switched hands, did 1 rep, switched hands, did 2, switched hands, did 2, etc etc, up to 10, never setting the bell down.  Did it in 9:24.  Had me breathing hard at the end and blew up the shoulders pretty solid.  I liked it.  My hands are getting a little chewed up from my cheap kettlebell but nothing terrible.  I've really appreciated all the time I've had to play with the bell and get creative.  I'm thinking of getting another one at this point, or possibly an adjustable one.


I'm not logging all the training I'm doing, as I'm just grabbing little microworkouts where I can.  Got to In n Out today.  That was pretty awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment