Monday, April 4, 2016

Training Log: Entry 2090


Single leg SSB box squat 305+chains
1x10+5+4 (rest pause)


(2) SSB box squats
1x100

Notes: Going for my usual 20, but I felt my right leg tremble on rep 19 and I knew when I had pushed my luck far enough.  Still, 305+chains with 1 leg for 10 solid reps is pretty mind blowing to me, so I'll take it.



Axle deadlifts 66lbs
1x100


Blast strap fallout hold
2:00

Notes: Abs are just destroyed these days. Guessing running and jumping is beating it up.


Reverse hyper 70lbs
100 reps


Notes: No more 1x100, I think it's time to get back to some serious intention with these.  Really focused on contracting my back to move the weight versus just going through the motions. Think I'm going to start hitting a normal sets and reps approach from here.



General notes: Woke up at 193.8.  Think it's the coming down from the carbs and salt from my cheat meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment