Sunday, April 17, 2016

Training Log: Entry 2102


Treadmill
Walking 5 minutes at 5mph
Running 25 minutes at 8.1mph
Incline 0


Notes: Breaks down to a 7.4 minute mile (7 minutes, 24 seconds).  It was nice to push myself, but I can feel my knee is a little puffy after this.  Not going to exceed 8mph for my next go.  This is my last workout with required walking.  Next up is 30 minutes of solid running.



Woke up at 195.2.


I have ceased my daily training this week due to signs of overuse.  The most alarming feeling was a shooting pain through my elbow down to my forearm, forcing my middle 2 fingers to lock in place.  I think daily training was a great idea, but I most likely discovered the ceiling on it for now.  This next phase is going to be lower volume, higher intensity of effort, with possibly some every other day capped training.

No comments:

Post a Comment