Friday, April 29, 2016

Training Log: Entry 2113

AM WORKOUT


Treadmill
Running 30 minutes at 7.5mph
Incline 3


Notes: Kept garage door closed for maximal suckage.  Really reaching my limit on tolerance here.  Think my plan to bring the incline back down and the speed up will be good on the knee.



Also did some grippers in there.  I've been getting lazy with my grip training now that my other training is getting more and more normal.





PM WORKOUT


Prowler 70'ish (high handles)
2x110lbs
2x90lbs
2x70lbs
2x50lbs
2xunloaded


Notes: Wouldn't call this a dropset, as I was taking about 30 seconds between each trip, but it was still an asskicker.  Getting more and more comfortable with pushing heavier on the prowler.




General notes: Woke up at 196.0.  No cheat meal today; wife is running a race this weekend and we normally celebrate by going out to eat, so I moved things around.  Plus, had a 4 hour headache today that just sapped my appetite.  Took some excederin and it went away instantly. Need to keep that at my desk.

No comments:

Post a Comment