Saturday, April 30, 2016

Training Log: Entry 2114


DELOAD

Axle press DROPSET
10x146
10x126
7x106
7x86
7x66
10xAxle


Notes: The topset wasn't AMRAP, just enough to get the blood flowing before the rest of the dropset.  Left shoulder is still painful, but I think it's mending.


NG Chins DROPSET
7x105
5x80
5x55
5x30
10xBW


Notes: Still destroys my right elbow.  I think I'm gonna be done with heavy vertical pulling soon.  Maybe stick with it for the lat pulldown since I seem to still be able to get a good lat contraction with it, but for chins I just feel like I'm moving weight vs working the muscle.  Might instead switch to 5 minutes max chins or something similar.


Axle curls
1x170


Band pushdowns
1x50



Kroc rows 105
1x35


General notes: Woke up at 194.8.  Honestly, my nutrition has been off point for like the past week or so.  Just not feeling the urge to eat as much as I need.  I'm not moving off menu, just off dosage.  Although I guess with this being a deload week that should be expected.

Also, with all the Sports Authorities closing I was able to get a discounted landmine.  I've got 2 now, which will make car deadlifts even easier to set-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment