Friday, April 22, 2016

Training Log: Entry 2107


AM WORKOUT


Treadmill
30 minutes of running at 8mph
0 incline

Notes: With that, I have completed my Return to Running program as prescribed by my physical therapist. I am happy that I never had to regress on it, and it was enjoyable setting goals and beating them on something semi-athletic. That said, now that I am complete with it, I have zero desire to continue running for such long distances/durations. I intend to keep running until I am authorized other activities, but my plan moving forward is to keep it around 15-20 minutes and focus more on increasing the intensity via the incline. If I'm feeling really good, I may increase speed, but my experiences past have shown that running much faster than this can cause some pain.

Woke up at 196.2 this morning. Slight jump, but I had a lot of sodium yesterday.



PM WORKOUT


Prowler (high handles) 80' DROPSET
2x80
2x70
2x60
2x40
2x20
2xProwler


Notes: Friction was high today. Lot of effort to move the prowler.  Kept rest times minimal, but was taking breaks during trips.  Good workout, not much impact on surgical site.


Cheat meal was the inside of an Ultimate Cheeseburger, 2 tacos and halfsie fries (half regular, half curly) at Jack in the Box.

No comments:

Post a Comment