Monday, April 11, 2016

Training Log: Entry 2096


Single legged SSB box squats 305+chains
1x12+4+4 (rest pause)




(1) SSB box squats
1x100




Notes: Legs are just annihilated from all the running, so I slowed the progression down a touch. Really just wasn't wanting to do this, but once I got 2 reps into the workset I snapped back into it.  Those 100 squats are getting slower these days, but they're also feeling much better. I'll have to figure out my next step soon.  Left shoulder/elbow is getting a little achy from supporting my weight as well.






Blast strap fallouts hold
2:00




Notes: Abs just can't handle these like they used to.  Most likely because they're getting pounded from other movements.






Axle deadlifts 66lbs
1x100




Reverse hypers 90lbs
4x12




General notes: Woke up at 195.2.  Muscles are feeling beat, but the joints and ligaments are holding up well.

No comments:

Post a Comment