Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Training Log: Entry 2105


Treadmill
30 minutes running at 8mph
0 incline


Notes: Kept the garage door closed to make things suck more.  Wanted to quit a few times through this.  Knee is a little achy after the fact, but it tends to go away.  I'm almost complete with the return to run program, which I guess is cool.

Also, holy crap, that's 4 miles.  The last time I run 4 miles I was probably in a college sophomore.  And yes, that means like 2004. God I'm getting old.



General notes: Woke up at 195.2.  I think I've found my weight setpoint.  I really have no ambition to force more weight at this point, and my bodyfat percentage is passable here.  I know that it will be easy to get lean from here if I choose.  However, I'll ultimately let performance dictate nutrition.

No comments:

Post a Comment