Monday, April 25, 2016

Training Log: Entry 2110


(4) SSB box squats +3 sets chains
1x100

Notes: Going to try to deload more seriously this week. Plan is to ROM progress this down and add small amounts of weight along the way. Have to focus on moving slow and smooth with this. I moved quickly out of habit a few times and I could feel things slipping around. I'm still not actually authorized to do this officially (for those that are following my log as a model for recovery).

(6) Axle mat pulls 123
100 reps

Blast strap fallout hold
2:10

Reverse hyper 100lbs
4x15

Neck harness 45lbs
1x82 up and down
1x36 side to side

General notes: Woke up at 195.6. I've worked up to a 8" box for 1 legged jumps in my physical therapy. Things are moving along smooth, but it's hard to avoid the temptation to push stupidly hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment