Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Training Log: Entry 2098


AM WORKOUT


Seated Chain suspended SSB good mornings
5xBar
5x115
5x155
5x205
5x245
1x295
5x300
8x245




Notes: Slept poorly the night before, and just felt like I was a million years old getting under the bar this morning. Impromptu deload time. Hit it as hard as I could to still get some straining in.




Reverse hyper 90lbs
4x15




superset w/




Leg raises off bench
4x15




Notes: This was about all I had left.  Felt a slight tug at the surgical site during the reverse hypers, so I took it slow.






General notes: Woke up at 195.8.  I am feeling beat; elbows are trashed, lower back aches, and of course my right toe is sore.  I think I'm just about burning out from the super mega high volume I've been throwing at my body, which is timing out well since my 6 weeks are just about up.  I'm taking the day off from dips and chins to see if that helps.




PM WORKOUT


Treadmill
Walking 10 minutes at 5mph
Running 15 minutes at 8mph, 1 at 8.1, 1 at 8.2, 1 at 8.3, 1 at 8.4, 1 at 8.5
Incline 0

Notes: To clarify, the last 5 minutes I kept increasing the speed by .1 every minute.

I'm honestly amazed at how strong my cardio is for this. I'm not getting winded or fatigued, feel like I could run forever. Just holding back on pushing the knee too stupidly. Next up is 25 minutes.




No comments:

Post a Comment