Friday, April 8, 2016

Training Log: Entry 2093


AM WORKOUT


Treadmill

Walk 15 minutes at a 5
Run 15 minutes at a 8
Zero incline

Notes: This was a pleasant surprise. Knee was feeling a little achy the past few days, but I really hit my stride during the run and just felt awesome. That's actually a multi-year PR (probably dating back to like 2007) in terms of the longest I've ever run at that speed (but that's mainly because I only ever have to run 1.5 miles, which takes less than 12 minutes at that pace). It's just great to feel athletic again.

Woke up at 196.6. It's a big jump, but I'm holding a lot of weight in my guts. Big meal yesterday.




PM Workout


Prowler sprints 90'(ish) high handles
10xpowler+33lbs
4xpowler

Notes: Had some rain today, so the friction was nice.  Added some weight and things were smooth for the most part.  Knee is a little achy, but it gets pretty hard on my run days.  Rested 20-23 seconds between trips.  Conditioning seems to be pretty strong all things considered.


Small cheat meal this week; double orange chicken and beijing beef at panda.  No rice; just wasn't feeling carby.  Might eat a little off menu this weekend to compensate.  

No comments:

Post a Comment