Friday, November 4, 2016

Training Log: Entry 2265

Yoke 50'
2xYoke
2x320
2x410
2x500
2x550
2x590

Notes: Comp weight is 525.  I know I need to spend more time on speed, but I got tired of being timid, and just kept upping the weight.  I would finish a run, look at the yoke, look at my weights, say "Fuck it" and just keep adding and walking.  It was good to take 590 out, even though it pained me how slow it moved.  It was like my 750lb yoke walk I did a year back.  Still, it's moving, and it'll come back. Gonna try to double up on conditioning this week, and then next yoke session will be light and focus on speed.


General notes: Woke up at 193.4.  As with most shows, I've become obsessed with listening to one song over and over again as I prep.  It's been Nine Inch Nail's "Ruiner".  Specifically been listening to this verse

"You didn't hurt me.  Nothing can hurt me.  You didn't hurt me.  Nothing can stop be now."

https://youtu.be/LrDbzhw7JOo?t=240

No comments:

Post a Comment