Sunday, November 13, 2016

Training Log: Entry 2274

Suicide Medley

50' carry 182lb keg
50' run back to start
50' run back to keg
50' carry 182lb keg
50' run back to start
50' run back to keg
50' carry 182lb keg
50' run back to start
50' backwards prowler drag loaded w/200lbs

3 rounds

Notes: Did this after some Taco Bell, so it was quite the experience.  That said, I finally figured out some speed on this one.  First round went so fast that I actually managed to get winded from exertion, which normally doesn't happen.  Usually the first round is more like a warm-up, and I can go again quickly after, but this time I gave it all away at the start, flew through, and didn't think I'd have another left.  Definitely the kind of effort I need to bring to the show.  Been trying to get used to cues again, telling myself "Athlete ready...go!" to get used to flying off the start.


Didn't weigh myself this morning.  Amateur hour stuff here.

No comments:

Post a Comment