Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Training Log: Entry 2290


AM WORKOUT


Axle front squats
5xAxle
5x66
5x136
3x186
1x226
1x276
1x316
1x366 (+30lb PR)
10 reps of 226

https://youtu.be/_7yovlVfbJY


Notes: This was getting close to my limits.  Hit a slight stall midway through the rep I had to power through.  I'm really liking the way I'm training this and my squats in general. I think this might work for a bit.  My hands are getting beat up from the rack position; I think I might make it a policy to do the ME sets with the rack position and the assistance work with the front squat harness, if not just the whole thing with the harness.  That is, of course, assuming I actually get it.  With my contest allegedly happening on Sat (some drama happening there), I didn't want to push too hard.


Reverse hypers 330
4x12


Standing ab wheel
4x8


Notes: All performed between sets of front squats.



General notes: Woke up at 196.2.  Had a lot of foodmass in the colon.  Slightly pulled something in the right glute on a set of reverse hypers, but nothing too terrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment