Friday, November 25, 2016

Training Log: Entry 2286

Yoke 50'
2xYoke
2x320

EMOM yoke 50'
10 minutes with 410lbs

Notes: Week away from the show; wanted to keep the weight light and focus on speed.  Was taking around 10 seconds per round.  Distance is a little closer to 60'.  This isn't fast, but it'll be fast enough to at least catch a few unprepared folks.  I'm expected middle to bottom middle of the pack on this, but that's pretty normal for me.  It doesn't feel fast or good, but apparently I'm doing ok.


Woke up at 193.4 this morning.  Fasted too much yesterday and didn't eat much.  Made up for it with a for real cheat meal.  Had the best burger of my life; ciabatta bread, 2 1/3lb patties, topped with bacon and sausage, mozzarella and cheddar cheese and thousand island dressing.  Side of onion rings.  Legitimately one of the best meals I ever had in my life.  Don't feel like I need to eat again until 2017.

No comments:

Post a Comment