Tuesday, November 22, 2016


Training Log: Entry 2283


AM WORKOUT


Axle front squat
5xAxle
5x66
5x136
3x186
1x226
1x276
1x316
1x336 (PR)


18 reps of 226


Notes: This was my best day so far.  Usually I show up to this session really beat up and immobile, but I was pretty loose.  I had some more in my for the 336, but my left arm collapsed in the rack position and I didn't want to cause anything stupid to happen.  I think I might pick up a front squat harness just to make things easier.  The 18 reps of 226 were rest paused, pretty much letting my upper body recover between reps.  Real smooth and deep squats.


Reverse hypers 330
4x11


Standing ab wheel
4x8


Notes: Performed between sets of front squats


General notes: Woke up at 196.2.  Once this show is over, I'm gonna ease off the calories a touch.  I haven't been eating poorly, just big, and I don't think I've gotten very sloppy from it, but I think there is potential for more growth if I lean up a touch first before really hammering the volume and food.  Good to see the weight finally coming back though.  My left leg is just about matched with my right in terms of size.

No comments:

Post a Comment