Sunday, November 20, 2016

Training Log: Entry 2281

Suicide Medley

50' carry 182lb keg
50' run back to start
50' run back to keg
50' carry 182lb keg
50' run back to start
50' run back to keg
50' carry 182lb keg
50' run back to start
50' backwards prowler drag loaded w/250lbs


3 rounds of the above

Notes: Added some weight to the prowler just to remove any doubt in my head.  This is the last time I'll run this until the show.  Next week I might just do the drags.  I'll be a week out on Sat, and I'm not gonna get any better after that, but I can definitely get more hurt.  Really focused on getting my under grip high.  Ideally I'd post this on my chest, carry high and run fast, but I haven't been drilling that enough during this time.

Woke up at 195.4.  Cheat meal last night was a "barbarito",l which is a BBQ burrito.  Smoked sausage, BBQ beans, cole slaw, and cheese in a tortilla with BBQ sauce.  Had it with a side of onion rings.  Delicious.  Next week it'll be thanksgiving.  Gotta love not having to worry about making weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment