Friday, December 3, 2021

 Training Log: Entry 2619


AM WORKOUT (0315 Natural Wakeup) FASTED


KALSU WOD





But with log viper presses instead of thrusters (same weight)


Time: 52:50


Daily work


Notes: I caught myself spending 2 days trying to come up with something OTHER than this workout to do, which was a sign to me that it was what I needed to do. It totally answered the mail in that my hamstring wasn’t bothered by it and my forearm managed to survive. Definitely didn’t set any records for time, but doing this fasted at 0300 is a different animal compared to having a few meals in me. This workout ALWAYS sucks, and no matter how you pace yourself at the start, it’s too ambitious. I was definitely gassed and hurting. Thsoe burpees really just beat the hell out of you.


When I focused on getting hip pop to move the log, things went faster. Damndest thing.


Pain is migrating, which is a good thing. It’s moved from my forearm to my bicep.


I think I’ve determined I’m eating too much celery. I use it as a Nuts n More delivery mechanism, and so to add more Nuts n More, I just added more celery. Well it dawned on me I’m eating 12 stalks a day now, which is like eating 1.5 bunches (wtf do you call what a bunch of celery grows in?) a day, which is most likely putting my digestion through the ringer. I’ll focus on larger servings of Nuts n More on more limited amounts of celery for the future. Diet break is coming up soon though, which will be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment