Tuesday, December 21, 2021

 Training Log: Entry 2636


BUILDING THE MONOLITH Week 5, Workout…7?


AM WORKOUT (0325 natural wake up) FASTED


Prowler loaded w/90lbs

45lb KBS


12 rounds of: 5 KB thrusters, run to prowler, low handle push 60 paces, high handle push back, low handle push, backwards drag, run back to bells to start next round


Got it done inside 51 minutes


50 chins

50 dips

50 pull aparts

40 reverse hypers w/50lbs

25 pushdowns

20 standing ab wheels


Notes: This was my “Rescue Rangers” workout, but set up in a better order. Instead of starting high handle, I started low, and finishing up with the backwards drag is ideal. Definitely the new way forward. It was 14 degrees out according to my truck, and by round 35 I went berserker mode again without the shirt. Love these free opportunities for misery. This workout got me some prowler flu. Didn’t vomit, but I was hurting.


Did my bro move of bringing my shake to drink immediately post prowling. Liking that protocol.


Tang Soo Do ended up being a basics/forms night instead of sparring. Little disappointed, but still an ok workout, and got to learn stuff for my new belt.


PM WORKOUT (1730)

45 minute weighted vest walk w/80lbs


Notes: I'm moving faster on this.  Covered more of the neighborhood than I usually do.

No comments:

Post a Comment