Sunday, December 19, 2021

 Training Log: Entry 2634


BUILDING THE MONOLITH Week 5, Workout 5 (?)


AM WORKOUT (0638 natural wake up) fasted

20 rounds of 20 seconds on/10 seconds off burpees over bar


LUNCHTIME ACTIVITY


Tang Soo Do Christmas Party at a trampoline/Ninja Warrior place.  Played around, ran the course as much as I could.  Counting that as my daily chins.  I ran up the highest warped wall a few times, which was a shock, and was able to handle everything that required me to suspend myself by my arms/hands, but my connective tissue was letting me know that was pretty stupid.  But I'm pretty good at being stupid.


Part of the Christmas party was a $5 "Secret Ninja" gift exchange.  Someone got me an XL DnD shirt.  I wear a large...but it's pretty cool that people think I'm that big.


Did daily work in between rounds of meal prep.


PM WORKOUT (1830

20 rounds of 20 seconds on/10 seconds off KB clusters w/45lb bells


Notes: This was a full day, very active, and the short intense conditioning workouts slotted in very well.  Those KB clusters about broke me: good to know I have those as an option when the need arises.  The Ninja Warrior thing was a blast.  Nice to actually use the strength.  I got to show off in front of my kid too, which is all that matters as a dad.


P

No comments:

Post a Comment