Tuesday, December 14, 2021

 Training Log: Entry 2629


BUILDING THE MONOLITH Week 4, Workout 7


AM WORKOUT (0325 natural wake up) FASTED


RESCUE RANGER


Start off with 4 KB thrusters w/45lb bells, then high handle prowler (loaded with 90lbs) push 60 paces, low handle it back to start, backwards drag 60 paces, low handle push back to start. That’s 1 round.


I got 12 done in under 52 minutes.


Naming this one “Rescue Rangers” because I started off with a long sleeve shirt, knit cap and gloves, and shed them all within the second round. Even though it was freezing outside, this gives you prowler flu so bad you take off clothes like a Chippendale.


And if you don’t get how that relates, we can’t be friends.


Got in the rest of my daily work when I got home. Did the ultimate bro move and actually packed a shaker bottle with liquid egg whites and a baggy of protein and drank my shake immediately post prowling, to minimize how much time was spent fasted.



PM WORKOUT 1730


Ended the day with a 40ish minute 80lb weighted vest walk through the neighborhood.  Glad I could get that in.

No comments:

Post a Comment