Sunday, December 5, 2021

 Training Log: Entry 2621


AM WOROUT (0630) FASTED

8 minutes of 20 seconds on/10 seconds off burpees over bar


AM WORKOUT II (1000)


2 mile 80lb weighted vest walk w/dog


PM WORKOUT (1600)


Kettleball Kountdown


10 clusters

9 thrusters

8 front squats

7 alternating snatches (7 per arm, of course)

6 swings

Same order of movements for 5-4-3-2-1

Now go back up with 2 snatches, 3 front squats, 4 thrusters, 5 clusters, etc, all the way to 10





Finished up daily work


Notes: Again, came up with it on the fly.  Look at me: I'm healed.  Still going to finish out the week of BtM with not quite "on the menu work" tomorrow, hit the Prowler on Tues and then try again in earnest on Wed.  My lower back is a little achy, most likely taking on the load of the hamstring.  


This workout was effective for the 20 minutes I had to train.  If I wanted to play around a little more, I'm thinking there was room for cleans and devil presses.  And, of course, burpees.


Got lots on my mind and not enough time to get it all down.  All good things at least.  Really just feeling on top of things.  Instincts seem squared away.

No comments:

Post a Comment