Friday, December 10, 2021

 Training Log: Entry 2625


BUILDING THE MONOLITH Week 4, Workout 3


AM WORKOUT (0341 natural wake up) Fasted


60 minute 80lb weighted vest walk


Protein shake


Daily work of

50 chins

50 dips

50 pull aparts

40 reverse hypers w/50lbs

30 GHRs

25 pushdowns

20 standing ab wheels

Neck harness

Neck curls


Notes: I actually work up at 0317 and hit the natural snooze alarm. A good sign that I’m actually WANTING more sleep. Since the snow didn’t fall, I took the opportunity to get in a walk. My left IT band has been bugging me the past few days: wondering if it’s the cold weather and pressure. Right arm pain is now squarely in the bicep.


Tang Soo Do later tonight. This class should be a bit more taxing, as it’s a younger crowd.

No comments:

Post a Comment