Sunday, December 26, 2021

 Training Log: Entry 2641


BUILDING THE MONOLITH Week 6, Workout..5?


AM WORKOUT (0615 natural wake up) FASTED

22 rounds of 20 seconds on/10 seconds off burpees over bar


PM WORKOUT (1530)

Axle bench press
5x136
5x226
5x256
5x5x286


CONDITIONING

20x320 Buffalo Bar Squat+20x316 Axle deadlift


Notes: Short on time and figured "why not do a powerlifting meet?"  Finished up the benching from BtM and then hit the Deep Water squat/deadlift combo.  Man I'm digging this combo.  It's stupid short and totally obliterates me.  I'm also thinking of ways to just make it stupid.  I had an idea of 20 cleans to 20 front squats to 20 back squats to 20 deadlifts as a way of making 135lbs absolute and total hell.  I also see potential with throwing in the log for some vipers at the end of the deads instead.  There's always room for misery.

Tomorrow would be the official end of the gaining phase.  From there, transition to a diet break and my intensification block.  Already missing gaining and I haven't even stopped yet, but my guts need a break.


No comments:

Post a Comment