Thursday, December 23, 2021

 Training Log: Entry 2638


BUILDING THE MONOLITH Week 6 Workout 2


AM WORKOUT (0310 wake up via alarm) FASTED


Tower Of Babel


Front squats of 225, 5 six count burpees between rounds


1-2-3…9-10-9…3-2-1


Time: 37:45


Followed immediately by 5 rounds of


10 chins

4 standing ab wheels

10 dips

8 reverse hypers w/50lbs


25 pushdowns

50 pull aparts


Notes: Oh my god I cannot stand ToB. It’s the ultimate “take your medicine”. Moving slow this morning: my lower back has been tight these past few days and my left IT band has been angry for a few weeks now. I learned from Front Squat Kalsu that I can keep my belt on and do burpees, so I did that today. It gives me fewer places to hide during the workout. Got the daily work knocked out after that. Working a 12, so wanted to get in as much training as I could in that time.

No comments:

Post a Comment